Preliminary Information Form
This “Preliminary Information Form” has been prepared to inform the BUYER about the goods or services to be purchased. Acceptance of the distance sales contract by the BUYER means that the BUYER has read, understood and accepted the information contained in the “Preliminary Information Form”.
By signing this contract, the BUYER agrees and undertakes to pay the TOTAL AMOUNT (INCLUDING VAT) in the contract for the goods or services in question.
1.1 Seller Information
Trade Name: Europeflyscreen
Istanbul Office Address : Pirireis, 2066. STR. No:13 Esenyurt/Istanbul TURKEY
Factory Address : Yeni Mah. İkinci Sok.B1 Blok No: 2B Gerze/Sinop TURKEY
Tel : +90 535 102 23 84
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2 Recipient Information
Commercial Title / Name Surname: Customer Name Delivery Address: Customer Address Email Address: Customer Email Address Phone Number: Customer Phone Fax Number: Customer Fax Right of Withdrawal Contact Information
In case the right of withdrawal is used for the return of the goods subject to this contract, the buyer must follow the steps below, the SELLER may request the BUYER to fill in the RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL form in addition to the steps below.
1) Inform the SELLER that he/she will use the right of withdrawal by telephone, e-mail or fax, which is stated in article 1.1 of the contract.
2) The relevant goods must be sent with the shipping company indicated by the SELLER together with its original box or packaging and invoice. The shipping fee to be incurred due to the Right of Withdrawal belongs to the SELLER. The fees of the goods for which the RIGHT of WITHDRAWAL is used are returned to the BUYER with the PAYMENT METHOD used during the purchase.
This distance sales contract is between the SELLER and the BUYER in accordance with the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Consumers numbered 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Sales Contracts published in the Official Gazette dated 27 November 2014 and numbered 29188, regarding the sale and delivery of the product or products with the following features and sales price. It aims to determine the rights and obligations of the parties.
Product Information:Product Description
Amount The type and type, quantity, brand/model, color and sales price including all taxes of the product are as stated in the information on the product introduction page on the website https://europeflyscreen.com/ and on the invoice, which is considered an integral part of this contract.
- Provisions Regarding the Delivery of the Product
– The delivery of the Product/Products will be made to the address specified by the BUYER via the cargo company.
-Delivery costs belong to the BUYER. Even if the BUYER is not present at the time of delivery, the SELLER shall be deemed to have fulfilled its obligation fully and completely. The SELLER is not responsible for any damage caused by the BUYER’s late delivery of the product and the expenses incurred due to the product waiting in the cargo company and/or the return of the cargo to the SELLER.
-Delivery is made as soon as possible after the stock is available and the product price is transferred to the SELLER’s account. The SELLER delivers the product within a legal period of 30 (Thirty) days at the latest from the order. If the SELLER cannot deliver the product subject to the contract within the period due to stock depletion and similar commercial impossibilities, unexpected situations, force majeure or extraordinary circumstances such as weather conditions preventing transportation, interruption of transportation, the SELLER is obliged to notify the BUYER of the situation. In this case, the BUYER may use one of the rights to cancel the order, replace the product subject to the contract with its precedent, if any, and/or postpone the delivery time until the obstacle is removed. If the BUYER cancels the order, the amount paid is refunded within 14 (fourteen) days.
- For the delivery of the product subject to the contract, the “Preliminary Information Form” and this Distance Sales Contract must be approved electronically by the BUYER and the price must be paid in the form of payment preferred by the BUYER. If, for any reason, the product price is not paid or canceled in the bank records, the SELLER is deemed to be relieved of its obligation to deliver the product.
- Buyer’s Representations and Commitments
- The BUYER accepts that the delivery made to the delivery address and to the person present at this address at the time of delivery will be considered as the delivery made to the BUYER.
- After the delivery of the product to the BUYER, if the relevant bank or financial institution does not pay the product price to the SELLER due to the unfair or unlawful use of the BUYER’s credit card by unauthorized persons, not due to the BUYER’s fault, provided that the BUYER has delivered the product to him. It is obliged to send it to the SELLER within 3 (three) days. In this case, shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Since the forward sales are made only with the credit cards of the Banks, the BUYER accepts that he will confirm the relevant interest rates and the information about the default interest separately from the bank, and that the provisions regarding the interest and default interest will be applied within the scope of the credit card agreement between the Bank and the BUYER, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force. , declares and undertakes. In installment transactions, the relevant provisions of the contract signed between the BUYER and the cardholder bank are valid. The credit card payment date is determined by the contract between the bank and the BUYER. The BUYER can also track the number of installments and payments from the bank statement sent by the bank.
– If the BUYER cancels the order given by credit card by using his right of withdrawal or for any other reason specified in this contract, the average process for the bank to reflect the amount returned to the credit card by the SELLER to the BUYER’s account may take 2 to 3 weeks, The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that it cannot hold the SELLER responsible for possible delays, since the reflection of the amount in the BUYER’s accounts after the return of the amount to the bank is entirely related to the bank transaction process.
- Seller’s Statements and Commitments
- The SELLER is responsible for the delivery of the contracted product in a sound, complete, in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with warranty documents and user manuals, if any.
- If the product subject to the contract is to be delivered to a person/organization other than the BUYER, the SELLER cannot be held responsible if the person/organization to be delivered does not accept the delivery.
- The SELLER declares that the BUYER has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the product without giving any reason and without paying any penalty (except for the products for which the right of withdrawal listed in Article 7 cannot be exercised) and that the BUYER’s withdrawal notification reaches the SELLER or the supplier. accepts and declares that it can return the product within 10 (ten) days from the date of The SELLER shall perform the refund process in accordance with the purchasing method of the consumer within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the notification regarding the use of the right of withdrawal. The delivery cost of the product returned due to the right of withdrawal is borne by the SELLER.
- If the SELLER thinks that the performance of the product has become impossible, it notifies the BUYER before the performance period of the contract expires. In this case, the BUYER may use one of the rights to cancel the order, replace the product subject to the contract with its precedent, if any, and/or postpone the delivery time until the obstacle is removed. If the BUYER cancels the order, the price paid will be refunded within 14 (fourteen) days.
7.1 Right of Withdrawal
The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days without giving any reason and without paying any penalty.
7.1.1 Calculation of the Withdrawal Period
The duration of the right of withdrawal, in contracts related to the performance of service, the day the contract is established; In contracts for the delivery of goods, it starts on the day the consumer or the third party determined by the consumer receives the goods. However, the consumer may also use the right of withdrawal within the period from the conclusion of the contract to the delivery of the goods.
For goods that are the subject of a single order and are delivered at separate times, the withdrawal period begins on the day the last product is delivered to the consumer or the third party determined by the consumer.
In contracts where the goods are delivered regularly for a certain period of time, the day on which the consumer or the third party determined by the consumer receives the first goods is taken as a basis.
3.1.2 Situations where the Right of Withdrawal is Not Valid
In the following cases, the consumer cannot use the right of withdrawal:
a) Regarding the goods or services whose prices change depending on the fluctuations in the financial markets and which are not under the control of the seller or the supplier,
b) Regarding the goods prepared in line with the wishes or personal needs of the consumer,
c) Regarding the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date may pass,
ç) From the goods whose protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package have been opened after delivery; regarding the delivery of those whose return is not suitable in terms of health and hygiene,
d) Regarding the goods that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature,
e) Regarding the books, digital content and computer consumables presented in the material environment, if the protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package have been opened after the delivery of the goods,
f) Regarding the delivery of periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, other than those provided under the subscription agreement,
g) Regarding the use of leisure time for accommodation, transportation of goods, car rental, food and beverage supply and entertainment or rest, which should be done on a certain date or period,
ğ) Regarding services performed instantly in electronic environment or intangible goods delivered instantly to the consumer,
h) Regarding the services that are started to be performed with the approval of the consumer, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal,
The consumer cannot use the right of withdrawal for orders.
3.2. In case of dispute, the city Consumer Courts or Consumer Arbitration Committees at the commercial address of the SELLER are authorized.